Sunday, August 2, 2009

So I saw this last night as I was searching for verses and pictures that I liked. It was a good thing that I was reminded of this last night because when I woke this morning and took a look in the mirror my face was covered in bumps! I have no idea if it was an allergic reaction to something or a break out which I never usually get at least not this bad. I was getting frustrated trying to cover them all up so I could look decent for church, spending way too much time on it and then I remembered this verse. Well, I quit fussing so much and got right to church for I knew that in the Lords eyes I was beautiful. Bumps and all because He saw my heart and not my bumpy face! Amen!

I was reminded that I desire to become a Proverbs 31 Lady and in Proverbs 31:30 it states...

Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting;
but a women who fears the Lord is to be praised.



So, that's, that!
Thank you Lord for that gentle reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment