Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Did the Lord challenge me?



So just a few days after studying about unforgiveness and how Stormie found it difficult to forgive her mother as thing continued to happened I was faced with a similar situation. Not abuse in any way but there is someone that I am working on forgiving (they don''t know it) and something happened that caused me to feel hurt, disappointment, and resentment towards this person. I am glad I had my study just a couple days prior. Let me tell you it was not easy to release the feelings and try to act and feel what the Lord would have me feel. To be honest I think my prayer is still "Lord, help me to forgive" and not "Lord, I want a heart like your." At least towards this person. Funny how different situation affect our heart and prayers. So I am working on it. I am just so stubborn! Ask my husband, he'll tell ya! :)
So fellow Christian Ladies, please say a prayer for me to summit to the Lord fully so that I may have a heart like His. I want to even though part of me really doesn't want to for this person...but after all we love becuase He first loved us. Thank you for the prayers.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment